登录【网站注册】点击左边“微信账号登陆”图标,微信扫描即自动注册并登陆
搜索
查看: 920|回复: 0

[原创教程] 2016 High Quality Spring New Red Women Embroidery Slim Long Sleeve Lace Hip Wedd

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-31 19:35:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2016 High Quality Spring New Red Women Embroidery Slim Long Sleeve Lace Hip Wedding Party Women Dres

登录/注册后可看大图

"It's always about fashion designers drawing the consumer's eye to a new part of the body 2016 High Quality Spring New Red Women Embroidery Slim Long Sleeve Lace Hip Wedding Party Women Dresses . At the moment, I think it's all about framing the collarbone and exposing the shoulders. It's as though the idea is in a state of undress or that you're about to slip out of something, whereas previously, when the focus has been on reinventing the bra or the corset Fashion Woman Handbags,Cheap Handbags,Wallets & Purses , it's all about the bust. The amazing Dolce & Gabbana dress we have in the exhibition is a combination of corsetry and crinolines, so it's all about expanding the hips . . . it's retraining the eye every time. I think it's great that everyday items Cheapest Bags (http://www.imalls.me/) Fashion Totes Bags,Women Tote Bags , which underwear is, can be reinvented by being transformed into high fashion."
This article is reproduced from: www.imalls.me
优胜专注教学 技术实力最强 www.ysug.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表